We’re looking for people who’ll help us fulfil our ambition to be the biggest marketing agency in the esports and gaming industry. We encourage our team to be vocal and bring innovative ideas to the table. We are committed to developing individual talents and encouraging our staff to be the best they can be.
We understand how important it is to balance work with life commitments which is why we offer flexible working arrangements and home working may be available. We work hard so we all need some downtime every once in a while. The team is treated to regular lunches, nights out, sporting events and team building sessions and if you’d like you can play computer games in your lunch break. Conveniently located close to the A14 and A1 road links our office has an on-site gym and free tea, coffee and water.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Location/Type Remote / Semi-Remote
Level/Salary Range: £27,500 – £40,000 (dependant on experience)
Position Type: Full Time / Permanent
Reports to: Head of Client Services
Vacancy Status: Open for Applications
Heaven Media are experts in esports and gaming. For our clients, we organise both online and offline tournaments, run events for 160k+ people, create and deliver social media strategies, and provide a variety of other marketing services world-wide.
We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Heaven Media Client Service Team. This role will be situated between our Social & Content and Influencer teams, and will take on a variety of tasks from both teams. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and be very knowledgeable and well versed within marketing processes, creative workflows, and the gaming industry. They will also have working knowledge of Social Media, Influencer Management, and Video & Graphical workflows.
Professionally, the successful candidate will report into the Head of Client Services, work very closely with the entire Client Services team to ensure delivery of projects, and liaise with the wider Heaven Media team, as well as external clients on behalf of the Client Services team.
The role will require a good understanding of our clients and businesses, internal and external communication skills, and strong working relationships within Heaven Media. The role is 100% remote working to begin with, with the intention of period travel both to the UK Head Office and international travel in the future.
- Development and delivery of go-to-market plans, influencer campaigns, social media campaigns, and creative content plans.
- Maintenance and improvements on internal and external processes in relation to marketing activities.
- Development and delivery of new business materials, working closely with the internal New Business team on requests.
- Stakeholder management for both internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the influencer and social media & content teams.
- Track, analyse, and present performance of key marketing campaigns.
- Discover and curate actionable insights for both internal and external campaigns.
- Maintain up-to-date market research for use by both internal and external teams.
- Facilitate and contribute to creative ideation.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years Marketing and Social Media Marketing experience for B2C technology/gaming brands.
- In-depth knowledge of talent management, social media, and marketing deliverable processes from conception to execution.
- A working knowledge of graphic design, video production, and web design strategies.
- Creative mindset with the ability to vocalise this creativity to audiences of different levels of understanding.
- Ability to perform and present market research
- Know how to present to varying audiences with different levels of understanding on topics.
- You are a team player and always ready to help others.
- You are creative and have a drive for action.
- Reliable and independent approach to work.
- High quality standards and customer focus.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
Desirable Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience and interest in PC Hardware, gaming, and esports.
- Remote working experience a plus.
- Personal resilience
- Drive and self-motivation
Job Title: Account Manager
Location/Type Cambridgeshire / Remote
Level/Salary Range: Dependant on Experience
Position Type: Full Time / Permanent
Reports to: Business Director, EMEA
Vacancy Status: Closed for Applicants
Heaven Media, a full-service gaming marketing agency, is looking for an Account Manager with three to five years’ experience in the PC Technology or Gaming industry in the European market. The role will be primarily focused on managing agency service delivery and the relationship with key agency clients across several regions. The position will be fulfilled remotely from the employee’s home and/or the UK office. The role will have continuous communication via phone and email with team staff and clients.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a rising marketing agency with a niche focus on gaming. The job will require adaptability, a keen focus on the Gaming industry and a deep knowledge of the PC Technology and Gaming markets, including esports. The candidate will be expected to manage key accounts in line with industry best practice.
- Operating as main point of contact for assigned clients, which will include collaboration between the client and Heaven Media’s internal Client service teams.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients, with the aim to sustainability grown house accounts through cross-selling or upselling of Heaven Media Client Services.
- Developing, executing, and evaluating Gaming marketing strategies for clients.
- Ensuring the client receives all services with best-in-class delivery in a timely fashion.
- Presenting regular reports to clients in an aesthetically pleasing, brand-compliant, digestible format in PowerPoint (graphs), once given the raw data.
- Representing Heaven Media in a professional, energetic and knowledge way to help build brand awareness for the company.
- Supporting the Business Development team to acquire new clients.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 3-5 years’ experience as Campaign/Account Manager within the gaming industry.
- Experience developing and coordinating marketing plans, projects, and programs.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Excellent command of English, with a second language skill set desireable.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of European and US gaming, lifestyle, business and daily media with a good network of contacts.
- Creative, target-oriented and reliable.
- Analytical skills and comprehension for the evaluation of best practices.
- Understanding of Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc and third-party management software.
- Articulate and confident when dealing with senior stakeholders and clients and can build effective relationships at all levels.
- Team player with a natural talent of achieving common goals for Heaven Media and clients.
- Highly creative and can challenge the status quo whilst acting strategically and tactically.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be commercially aware and always get the best value for money for the business.
- Project management with ability to multitask, delegate and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can prioritise against business and client objectives with ease.
- Interest in gaming and esports
- Personal resilience.
- Drive and self-motivation.
- You may not hear from us straight away following your application.
- All submissions shall be kept on file and considered for suitability for a period of up to 6 months.
Heaven Media is always on the lookout for exceptional talent. Whilst we may not have any open vacancies we would still love to hear from you to discover what you have to offer! Simply email us a copy of your covering letter and CV to email@example.com