We’re looking for people who’ll help us fulfil our ambition to be the biggest marketing agency in the esports and gaming industry. We encourage our team to be vocal and bring innovative ideas to the table. We are committed to developing individual talents and encouraging our staff to be the best they can be.
We understand how important it is to balance work with life commitments which is why we offer flexible working arrangements and home working may be available. We work hard so we all need some downtime every once in a while. The team is treated to regular lunches, nights out, sporting events and team building sessions and if you’d like you can play computer games in your lunch break. Conveniently located close to the A14 and A1 road links our office has an on-site gym and free tea, coffee and water.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Location/Type Remote / Semi-Remote
Level/Salary Range: £27,500 – £40,000 (dependant on experience)
Position Type: Full Time / Permanent
Reports to: Head of Client Services
Vacancy Status: No Longer Accepting Applications
Heaven Media are experts in esports and gaming. For our clients, we organise both online and offline tournaments, run events for 160k+ people, create and deliver social media strategies, and provide a variety of other marketing services world-wide.
We are currently seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Heaven Media Client Service Team. This role will be situated between our Social & Content and Influencer teams, and will take on a variety of tasks from both teams. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and be very knowledgeable and well versed within marketing processes, creative workflows, and the gaming industry. They will also have working knowledge of Social Media, Influencer Management, and Video & Graphical workflows.
Professionally, the successful candidate will report into the Head of Client Services, work very closely with the entire Client Services team to ensure delivery of projects, and liaise with the wider Heaven Media team, as well as external clients on behalf of the Client Services team.
The role will require a good understanding of our clients and businesses, internal and external communication skills, and strong working relationships within Heaven Media. The role is 100% remote working to begin with, with the intention of period travel both to the UK Head Office and international travel in the future.
- Development and delivery of go-to-market plans, influencer campaigns, social media campaigns, and creative content plans.
- Maintenance and improvements on internal and external processes in relation to marketing activities.
- Development and delivery of new business materials, working closely with the internal New Business team on requests.
- Stakeholder management for both internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the influencer and social media & content teams.
- Track, analyse, and present performance of key marketing campaigns.
- Discover and curate actionable insights for both internal and external campaigns.
- Maintain up-to-date market research for use by both internal and external teams.
- Facilitate and contribute to creative ideation.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years Marketing and Social Media Marketing experience for B2C technology/gaming brands.
- In-depth knowledge of talent management, social media, and marketing deliverable processes from conception to execution.
- A working knowledge of graphic design, video production, and web design strategies.
- Creative mindset with the ability to vocalise this creativity to audiences of different levels of understanding.
- Ability to perform and present market research
- Know how to present to varying audiences with different levels of understanding on topics.
- You are a team player and always ready to help others.
- You are creative and have a drive for action.
- Reliable and independent approach to work.
- High quality standards and customer focus.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
Desirable Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience and interest in PC Hardware, gaming, and esports.
- Remote working experience a plus.
- Personal resilience
- Drive and self-motivation
- You may not hear from us straight away following your application.
- All submissions shall be kept on file and considered for suitability for a period of up to 6 months.
Heaven Media is always on the lookout for exceptional talent. Whilst we may not have any open vacancies we would still love to hear from you to discover what you have to offer! Simply email us a copy of your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org