Paid Media Specialist
Remote / EMEA
Full Time / Permanent
Intermediate 2-5 years
Dependent on experience as relevant to the position
Head of Social
Mon-Fri / 9-17:30
Heaven Media is a marketing agency which delivers campaigns globally. We operate solely within the computer gaming and esports industry with specialist knowledge and experience within this market.
Our core services are PR, events, sponsorships, influencers, social media and content creation, creative services (video production and photography), advertising and computer equipment hire.
You will be a part of a team to effectively carry out assigned paid media duties on client accounts and for the business more widely.
The main indicator of your success in this position will be the effective delivery of paid media services, in addition to helping assist in the development of our proposition and strategy for paid media as a business.
- Demonstrate consistent innovation and creativity across your work.
- Responsible for delivery of paid media campaigns (focus on paid social).
- Responsible for effective planning, optimization, implementation and management of campaigns. Responsible for developing effective short-term and long-term strategies for paid media in collaboration with our wider strategy team.
- Responsible for helping define the business strategy for paid media in conjunction with the senior team.
- Responsible for delivery of paid media across our clients in multiple regions and languages using a multilingual team.
- Responsible for delivery of paid media strategies on multiple platforms, inclusive of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit, YouTube, Twitch, Google and further emerging platforms.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders where required, consulting the wider team with insight into paid media strategy.
- Coordinate with Account Management, Business Development, and Creative Strategy Teams for new business requests and active campaign project planning.
- Responsible for assisting the wider team with paid media aspects of business development ideation and creation in coordination with the wider team Assist in reporting relevant to paid media.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years hands on paid social experience within PPC and wider media buying Experience working with influencers within a paid media campaign (ideally).
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise Collaborative work spirit.
Send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org