Remote / EMEA
Full Time / Permanent
Dependent on experience as relevant to the position
Head of PR
Mon-Fri / 9-17:30
Heaven Media is a marketing agency that delivers campaigns globally. We operate solely within the computer gaming and esports industry with specialist knowledge and experience within this market. Our core services are PR, events, sponsorships, influencers, social media and content creation, creative services (video production and photography), advertising, and computer equipment hire.
As a PR Manager, you will be developing and implementing communication strategies that create and maintain a positive public image of our clients. You will be our clients' main point of contact in charge of leading the account. You will also lead and mentor junior members of the PR team.
To be a successful PR Manager, you must be a strategic thinker, keep abreast of industry trends, and have excellent communication skills.
A top-notch candidate will be perfectly able to work under pressure and has meticulous planning skills. Additionally, an outstanding written and verbal communicator, capable of representing our clients effectively to the public and the media.
- Developing, planning, and implementing PR campaigns on behalf of Heaven Media clients.
- Managing relationships with Heaven Media clients to establish their needs and develop PR strategies.
- Liaising with internal departments to develop a coherent communications strategy.
- Planning and delegating tasks to ensure client/account needs are met.
- Leading and mentoring junior members of the PR team.
- Promoting and maintaining the public’s perception of Heaven Media clients through strategic relationships with the media.
- Managing, preventing, and addressing reputational risk to Heaven Media clients.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, stakeholders, media, and vendors. • Supervising, proofreading, and editing all written, verbal, and visual content that will promote the clients' public image.
- Measuring and evaluating the success of public relations activities and campaigns according to set KPIs.
- Managing and presenting reports on all public relations activities and KPIs to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing the development and distribution of PR materials.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Proficient knowledge of PR concepts and best practices and proven experience in PR.
- An excellent ability to develop, implement, and execute successful communications campaigns.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills.
- Strong leadership, people management, and mentorship skills.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and presentation skills.
- Extensive understanding of various social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Comfortable with public speaking and engaging with clients.
- The ability to prioritize your workload and keep to strict content deadlines.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A flexible approach to change working hours and adapt to business needs, attending events onsite, including evenings and weekends as required.
- Excellent understanding of the latest industry trends and methods.
- A bachelor's or associate's degree in communications, public relations, or equivalent experience. Excellent computer skills, including experience with databases and design software.
Send CV and covering letter to: email@example.com