Remote / EMEA
Full Time / Permanent
1-5 years in strategy or strategy related role
Dependent on experience as relevant to the position
Mon-Fri / 9-17:30
Established in 2006 Heaven Media are the leading marketing agency within the gaming and esports industry. Our team consists of experienced and talented individuals with a passion for gaming and an obsession for customer satisfaction. We take pride in the high-quality services we provide to our clients across our core services which include public relations, influencer marketing, social media, content creation, videography, esports sponsorships, events and advertising.
Heaven Media requires an eager and motivated strategic thinker with extensive knowledge, or experience in the gaming and tech industry, to plan and bring to life campaigns for some of the biggest clients in our rapidly growing space. You're able to think conceptually - working to tight deadlines and tailored budgets, to generate strategic and creative campaigns and solutions that elevate our clients and cut through the noise.
In your role you’ll build a variety of strategies for clients across the full spectrum of the gaming & tech industry, backed up by creative solutions where needed. Day to day, you’ll challenge, question, and respond to briefs - before building a proposal to bring to pitch.
Under the direction of the Creative Strategist, you’ll also help to bring together proposals of considerable business value, as well as work closely with cross-agency teams to lead lower budget campaigns which appeal to our clients’ audiences, are engaging, and meet brand guidelines.
- Develop best-in-class strategies for our global clients and seamlessly bring them to life by working with the Creative Strategist and internal departments through a variety of creative mediums.
- Demonstrate consistent innovation and creativity across all aspects of work
- Develop data driven and strategically sound campaigns and visualize these through convincing PowerPoint presentations.
- Assess, dissect and understand new client briefs, using considerable knowledge of modern marketing solutions to bring to life strategies.
- Generate thorough research and data insights for the strategic process, utilising Heaven Media’s data tools to lead your idea generation process and show how these are tailored to client needs.
- Present key client pitches with the Creative Strategist and Business Development Team.
- Work with the accounts team to deliver creative projects from conception through to completion, to ensure vision and goals are achieved, and lead lower budget projects when required.
- Communicate with internal departments to ensure their work meets the strategic and creative objectives of any projects that you lead.
- Complete necessary competitor research to identify key trends and develop creative ideas.
- Prepare campaign summaries which detail successes and learnings which can be built upon for future creative campaigns.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- An energetic, strategic and dedicated individual, with the passion to learn and evolve knowledge and skillsets.
- Experience in aspects of marketing disciplines including (but not limited to) influencers, social & paid media, PR, content creation, events, and advertising.
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint skillset. You would have demonstrable experience of excellent presentations.
- Extensive knowledge of the gaming and tech industry, with the ability to share knowledge and spot evolving opportunities in the sector.
- The ability to tailor ideation and work to business goals and profitability under the direction of the Creative Strategist.
- The ability to individually direct a level of strategic projects, and take ideas all the way through to post-production and launch, with support from the Creative Strategist.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional English, both written & verbal.
Desirable Skills & Experience Required:
- Agency and/or in-house marketing experience. You should be able to demonstrate that you’ve performed in similar positions in the past.
- The ability to ideate around new and innovative ways of engaging with consumers within the gaming and esports industry.
- Considerable experience in events & pr.
- Experience within the gaming and tech industry.
- Fluency in an additional language is a plus.
Send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org