DELL / ALIENWARE PRODUCT LAUNCH PARTY
- Event to launch Dell Alienware’s new gaming products including: Starhawk, Carnage and peripherals.
- Opportunity to get hands on with new tech with demo’s and fun/memorable activations.
- Venue capable of accommodating up to 400 guests (Dell team and selected prominent members of the press/industry). Drinks and canapé reception.
- Significant brand / product exposure within the venue.
- Showcase and demo products.
- Host to present live on-stage.
- Live streaming of the launch event.
- Merchandise (giveaways) for invited guests to take home a souvenir of the event.
WHAT WE DELIVERED:
- Sourced Bauwerks Koln as the venue with capacity up to 400 guests perfectly located close by to Gamescom.
- Organised carriages post-event for attendees wishing to attend the Gamescom launch party.
- Applied extensive branding and product information throughout the venue.
- Set up and showcased new products including Starhawk, Carnage and Peripherals. Located on stage for the key presentation alongside G series and Legendary ID series.
- Organised stage rehearsals in preparation of live presentations.
- Sourced eSports reporter Frankie Ward as stage host.
- Prepared on stage video opener and MC to event.
- Arranged commemorative merchandise with a clothing Graffiti artist creating unique and relevant art pieces on site for attendees to take away.
- Designed a mural wall featuring Legend ID where attendees could take photos.
- Alienware Arena reveal on stage with live video call with Umar from Dell (based in Austin).
- In-house Videographer captured a series of videos covering the Launch event, including edited after movie sequence.
- HTC VR Experience provided ultimate VR experience in a dedicated zone using Vive Pro.
- PC’s, laptops and peripherals set up around the venue for interactive product/game demonstrations.