ESL One Hamburg 2018
- Activate the on-site portion of the 2018 Alienware / ESL One partnership.
- Showcase full product range with bespoke Alienware booth.
- Meet new and existing customers.
- Increase brand visibility and awareness.
- Strengthen reputation in the industry.
- Gather research from target market and industry experts.
- Gain media exposure.
- Work with ESL One to collaborate on event activations.
- Build and deliver a booth to showcase products.
- Give visitors the opportunity to get their hands on with the new Alienware M15 laptop.
- Encourage visitors to interact with client equipment by installing a range of the popular games and offering these as free-to-play.
- Encourage footfall to the booth by offering giveaways.
- Install data capture application and encourage visitors to sign up for Alienware Arena upon visiting the booth.
WHAT WE DELIVERED:
- Delivered a 5m x 6m booth located within a pivotal area alongside some of the headline sponsors.
- Managed the loan and shipping of equipment for the Official PC and Monitor Partner ESL.
- A significant number of Alienware Arena Germany sign ups achieved through incentivising with free branded wrist band giveaways. Additional entry competition in operation for a chance to win a new Alienware M15.
- Additional brand exposure secured across all areas of he event through supply of branded write on banners and t-shirts.
- A square plinth with Alienware M15 laptop branding was created with illumination in the centre of the stand to attract attention. A pre-roll video was placed on the laptop to display what the M15 features plus starting price. The M15 video also featured on tv’s pre-rolls.
- Matumbaman DOTA2 player from Team Liquid in attendance to attract booth visitors and giveaway signed Team Liquid Lanyards, plus two Alienware 25” freesync monitors resulting from DOTA2 Last Hit Training game play competition.
- Tobii Eyetracking Alienware Academy operated across 2 Alienware Aurora’s. Whoever had the quickest time on each day received a Tobii Eyetracker 4C.
- 11 different Alienware products set up, maintained and available to visitors for free game play.
- Leaflets distributed to promote Alienware and Dell Gaming products and sign post to website where products can be purchased.