1. LG’s 65-inch rollable OLED TV display. It rolls away inside a box but is rigid when unrolled.
2. Samsung’s World’s first 145-inch modular MicroLED TV aka ‘The Wall’.
- 3. Dell’s Ocean plastics innovation; XPS 13; Alienware 34 curved gaming monitor and Advanced 4K laser projector.
4. AMD’s Ryzen new high performance 12nm 2nd generation desktop CPU.
5. Sony’s Aibo robot dog. Recognises and reacts differently to different people and does tricks just like a real dog.
6. Sophia the robot. Now she can walk as well as talk. Creepy or Cool?
7. Uber’s on demand urban air taxi #BellAirTaxi With a full suite of connectivity technologies such as video calling, Wi-Fi, artificial intelligence and wireless charging.
8. Lenovo’s Mirage Solo Standalone Daydream WorldSense VR HMD headset.
9. Intel’s Volovopter a gigantic drone capable of carrying two passengers.
10. HTC’s Vive Pro. Let’s in less light and is more immersive with integrated audio. There’s no cord thanks to Intel® WiGig technology.
With so much to see and do our top 10 is a mere dip in the ocean of some of the really cool stuff coming to the market real soon. According to CES, the top 7 tech trends to look out for are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Voice: The Fourth Sales Channel
- Facial Recognition on the Go
- Virtual Reality
- Smart Cities