- Showcase new and existing products.
- Meet new and existing customers.
- Increase brand visibility and awareness.
- Strengthen reputation in the industry.
- Gather research from the target market and industry experts.
- Gain media exposure.
- Regional broadcast sponsorships.
- Booth build and prime positioning in high footfall area.
- Engagement with booth visitors to provide memorable experience and social media brand exposure/interaction.
- Alienware Arena new member sign ups.
- Partner with Riot for entire LEC Season.
- Work with Influencer(s) for broadcasting and crowd interaction.
What We Delivered:
- 6x6m booth situated in the centre of Paris (6–10th November).
- Exciting 1v1 League of Legends matches, casted by professional hosts: Lutti/TPK
- Customisable, green-screened photo gif opportunity – incentivised to share using #gififormaton.
- Mobalytics – Tobii Eyetracking team supporting Mobalytics demo’s for League fans – educating on how to improve their gameplay.
- Alienware sponsored broadcast coverage in FR/DE with O’Gaming & Summoners Inn.
- Extensive social media coverage reach 1.2m+ (Alienware posts alone).
- Extensive stream views 4.5m+ .
- The regional broadcast partners amplified the Alienware partnership with influencer activations. In Germany, this was Eisohnewaffel, and in France, this was NoNo – both Alienware influencers.
- NoNo visited the Alienware booth on the 7th November to play LOL matches with the on-site audience.
- Eisohenwaffel was seen at the caster desk wearing Alienware merchandise.
- Lutti was given four tickets to give away to his audience which generated huge excitement, appreciation and social media coverage.
- Cxlibri did a charity stream where she gave away two WORLDS tickets and some Alienware merchandise. The stream gained significant viewers and received a total of $1,536.77 worth of donations, which was donated to the National Alzheimer’s Association.
- Team Misfits and Team Liquid in attendance at the booth for Meet The Squad opportunities and photographs.
- To increase engagement and reach, Heaven Media created a campaign to target both LOL and Alienware fans with a dog (akin to skin in the game) that predicted the results to LOL Worlds #ruferee. She predicted the Worlds Final winner correctly! This secured a reach of 750k+.