- Helping Alienware on a quarterly basis with their yearly content. updates via platforms such as YouTube and Twitch.
- Implementing strategies ranging from new product launches, special promotions and regular content updates.
- Create a campaign around the release of Far Cry 5, which works with the Tobii eye tracking that’s integrated on the Alienware 17 laptops.
- Promote product sale in which everyone who purchases an Alienware 17 laptop, will receive a free copy of Far Cry 5.
- Narrow focus to the French and German Market only.
What We Delivered:
- Our first goal was to find the right influencer for the job, so we had to look at the influencers reach, how they were on an educational level and of course language and audience geo.
- The two influencers we did the campaign with were Aimbrot and Unwin. Both are very large influencers in their own countries and their audiences had shown to be very interested in new technologies and the Alienware brand already.
- We briefed both influencers on exactly how the eye tracking works, so that they were capable of explaining in full detail how the game and Far Cry work together, but also how to use Eye tracking in other situations such as when one has limited mobility (Unwin himself had an injury so he was actually able to play the game thanks to the Eye tracking).
- Of course, both influencers were also briefed and fully trained on the Alienware 17 laptop and why the laptop would make a good purchase for anyone that loves gaming on the go.
- Their audiences perceived the video very well, and a long term brand ambassadorship with both influencers and the Alienware brand has now been established.