- Increase Alienware and Dell Gaming product awareness to the UK target audience.
- Offer engaging, educating and entertaining activations at the event to encourage visitors to participate on the stand and learn about Dell Gaming products.
- Encourage visitors to get hands-on with new AW products.
- Partner with leading industry/gaming partners to amplify reach and leverage topical gaming trends.
- Encourage users to continue engaging with the Alienware community by gaining Alienware Arena sign-ups and providing information about purchase options.
- Secure prominent stand placement at the best price.
- Re-design stand look and feel.
- Create a dedicated area for Dell / Alienware Arena Sign Ups (data capture).
- Come up with some low cost branded merchandise for giveaways to encourage Arena Sign Ups.
- Pre-install some of the most popular games across all Dell / Alienware systems so that visitors can get hands-on with the products.
What We Delivered:
- 30sqm booth, prime location with branding as visitors walked up the main stairs leading from the entrance.
- A brand new stand design inspired by Dell’s products incorporating sleek lines, colours and blue LED lighting.
- In excess of 1,000 players competed on Cuphead, Dragon Ball Z, Ni No Kuni II, State of Decay 2, Vermintide II, Kingdom Come and Bad North. Game play possible on a variety of systems we proudly displayed including 2 x AW17 R5, 1 x AW15 R5, 1 x AW13 OLED, 4 x Aurora R7, 1 x Area 51 i9 Extreme 25” monitors and 34” curved monitors.
- Pre/At/Post event social reach exceeding 100,900. 1,322 engaged with posts related to the event.
- Over 600 Dell / Alienware Arena sign ups achieved with incentive of branded drawstring bags, wrist bands and banners. The banners proved to be extremely popular and will definitely be something we repeat for future events.
- Hugely popular You VS Pro activation where 5 visitors were able to challenge a professional player called S4. 5 Alienware keyboards were given away as prizes for participation with the overall winner receiving an amazing AW 25” monitor! Social sharing competition using #AlienwareYouvsPro generating 121 entrants and some very interesting and amusing photos.
- Additional brand exposure secured through partnership with Intel where Dell/Alienware systems were loaned and displayed on their stand.