- Increase Alienware and Dell Gaming product awareness to the German market and overseas visitors.
- Educate visitors to the stand about new and existing Dell / Alienware Gaming products, purchase options and promotions.
- Further establish relations with Windows Microsoft and amplify reach.
- Secure additional brand exposure by loaning client equipment to other high-profile clients located in pivotal locations throughout the event.
- Encourage users to continue engaging with the Alienware community by gaining Alienware Arena sign-ups.
- Work with Windows Microsoft to collaborate on booth design, layout, functionality and daily programme of activations.
- Showcase the new NVIDIA GPU launched during Gamescom.
- Demonstrate high-performance gaming on Area 51 and other systems utilising some of the hottest games on the market right now.
- Vocalise Gamescom event Promotion to visitors to the booth to encourage sales growth.
- Secure branded merchandise to be used as giveaways at the event in exchange for Alienware Arena DE sign ups.
- A programme of social content pre, at and post event to maximise brand exposure.
What We Delivered:
- Effective and praised collaboration with Windows Microsoft.
- Optimal layout of booth, variety of gaming systems and great choice of games resulting in heavy footfall and queues for game play (Rocket League most popular).
- An array of promotional merchandise optimized effectively used to encourage data sign ups.
- Collaborations with some of the biggest names at the event to loan client equipment and secure additional exposure in key footfall zones (effectively emptying our loaner warehouse!)
- Significant social reach across all target regions including Germany, UK and France with thousands of engagements, comments and reactions achieved.