Full Roster of Activities Designed to Showcase Brands and Excite Gamers at UK’s Biggest Gaming Festival.
Heaven Media, a leading marketing agency specialising in video gaming and eSports, announced today a full spectrum of activities managed on behalf of their clients Alienware® and Dell® Gaming, taking place at Insomnia 62, the UKs biggest gaming festival.
Taking place at the NEC, Birmingham from March 30th through April 2nd, Insomnia 62 promises to be its biggest Easter show yet and an essential event in the UK gaming calendar, packed with the latest AAA games, favourite YouTubers, retro gaming, table top gaming, live shows, tournaments and so much more! Appearing on behalf of their clients, Alienware and Dell Gaming, Heaven Media has assembled a world-class roster of activities taking place at the festival, designed to showcase the very best in gaming hardware from Alienware and Dell Gaming, arguably the most prestigious names in PC gaming hardware.
As part of the three-day extravaganza, visitors can look forward to the following:
- F1 2017 & Farming Simulator 17 will be playable on the latest Alienware gaming laptops with built-in Tobii® eyetracking, allowing gamers to engage with their eyes.
- Legendary gaming influencers and personalities King Jae and SpamFish, will be on hand exclusively for Alienware and Dell Gaming, streaming from the booth between 10am and 3pm daily. Anything could happen when these guys go live, don’t miss the action!
- For those with a thirst for some white-hot gaming competition, the booth will play home to a 2v2 HyperBrawl™ competition, taking place daily, and being run with the incredible power of the latest generation Dell Inspiron™ laptops. Amazing prizes are up for grabs, so come check out the booth for details on how to enter!
- Lose yourself in VR, courtesy of Oculus Rift®, and compete for prizes in Robo Recall™.
- King Jae will also be showing off his pro gaming credentials, appearing exclusively in the booth taking on all comers via Tekken™ 7 & Street Fighter V. Think you’re tough enough to beat him? Some incredible prizes are up for grabs to those brave enough to try!
“Insomnia is firmly established as a destination event for the core gamers and it’s important that the UK continues to compete on an equal footing with events across Europe to showcase premium brands such as Dell Gaming and Alienware, who have such a rich history in PC gaming and an exciting story to convey” said Mark Reed, Managing Director for Heaven Media. “Heaven Media is a team of committed gamers, and we’re well versed at running complex live events, adept at delivering credible and authentic engagement for our clients. We look forward to continuing a yearlong roster of events to leverage our clients’ brands and in turn increase their market share.”