- Increase Alienware and Dell Gaming product awareness to the UK target audience.
- Offer engaging, educating and entertaining activations at the event to encourage visitors to participate on the stand and learn about Dell Gaming products.
- Encourage visitors to get hands-on with new AW products.
- Partner with leading industry/gaming partners to amplify reach and leverage topical gaming trends.
- Encourage users to continue engaging with the Alienware community by gaining Alienware Arena sign-ups and providing information about purchase options.
- Secure prominent stand placement at the best price.
- Create a dedicated area for Dell / Alienware Arena Sign Ups (data capture).
- Come up with some low cost branded merchandise for giveaways to encourage Arena Sign Ups.
- Secure some of the most well-known influencers in the industry to encourage increased footfall to the stand.
- Pre-install some of the most popular games across all Dell / Alienware systems so that visitors can get hands-on with the products.
What We Delivered:
- 10m x 10m stand located in a prominent position right next to Game and Xbox and positioned on two main walkways through the event.
- Over 1,600 Dell / Alienware Arena sign ups achieved with incentive of branded drawstring bag provided.
- Partnerships formed with some of the UK’s best known Gaming influencers including: KingJae, AshCosplay, Reaper-Steve and JustNVC. Securing over 50 hours of Broadcasting live from the stand and over 10,000 views.
- Pre/At/Post event social engagements exceeding reach 1,300.
- Additional brand exposure secured through partnership with Halberd where Dell/Alienware systems were loaned and displayed on their stand.
- In excess of 2,000 players competed on Robo Recall, Rocket League and Formula 1. Games installed on clients systems including Area 51’s, Auroras, AW17 laptops and Dell Inspiron laptops with additional Tobii eye tracking and Oculus Rift.