||Alconbury PE28 / Remote
||Dependent on Experience
||Full Time / Permanent
Heaven Media, a full-service gaming marketing agency, is looking for a Account Manager with two to three years’ experience in the gaming industry European/US market. The position will be fulfilled remotely from the employee’s home and/or the UK office. The role will have continuous communication via phone and email with team staff and clients.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a rising marketing agency with a niche focus on gaming. The job will require adaptability, a keen focus on the gaming industry and a deep knowledge of the PC Gaming market, including esports. The candidate will be expected to manage key accounts in line with industry best practice.
- Managing, liaising and supporting clients from the gaming hardware, games, esports and consumer electronics industry.
- Developing and executing of Gaming marketing strategies for clients.
- Planning and executing of campaigns for clients and Heaven Media.
- Collaborating with the Content, Events, Influencers, Sponsorships, Loaner Pool and Channel Marketing teams as needed
- Maintaining the marketing plan and content schedule for several clients (major technology and Gaming brands)
- Presenting marketing analytics in an aesthetically pleasing, brand compliant, digestible format in PowerPoint (graphs), once given the raw data
- Carrying out market research
- Build brand awareness for Heaven Media
- Creating regular reports for clients and the agency
- Supporting the Business Development team to acquire new clients
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years’ experience as Campaign/account Manager within the gaming industry.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of European and US gaming, lifestyle, business and daily media with a good network of contacts
- Creative, target-oriented and reliable
- Analytical skills and comprehension for the evaluation of best practice
- Understanding of Social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc and third-party management software.
- Articulate and confident when dealing with senior stakeholders and clients and can build effective relationships at all levels.
- Team player with a natural talent of achieving common goals for Heaven Media and clients
- Highly creative and can challenge the status quo whilst acting strategically and tactically
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be commercially aware and always get the best value for money for the business
- Project management with ability to multitask, delegate and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Can prioritise against business and client objectives with ease
Other Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in PC hardware, gaming and esports.
- 2nd or 3rd language proficiency desirable.
- • Interest in gaming and esports.
- Personal resilience.
- Drive and self-motivation.
Send CV, covering letter, and portfolio to Jackie Rahman at firstname.lastname@example.org.