||Alconbury PE28 / Remote
||Dependent on Experience
||Full Time / Permanent
||Director of Client Services
Heaven Media is a marketing agency which delivers campaigns globally. We operate solely within the Gaming and eSports industry with specialist knowledge and experience within this market. Our core services are event management, sponsorships, influencers, social media and content creation, creative services (such as video production and photography), advertising, computer equipment shipping and hire and public relations.
Reporting directly to the Director of Client Services, we are looking for an Events Manager who is self-motivated and has ample experience in event management and planning including exhibition stands, ideally in the gaming/tech industry. The primary duties will be to coordinate events for Heaven Media and liaise with our clients to ensure timelines and client deliverables are always achieved.
As a key position within the team, you will have the opportunity to interpret client and agency briefs with the aim to meet branding and commercial objectives within the event space. You will also be tasked with event idea generation for our business development team.
- Responsible for client relations and managing projects focused around events and live and/or on-site campaigns.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of event contracts secured by Heaven Media.
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict timelines for delivering client projects.
- Providing insight and direction for gaming-focussed events through industry research, campaign planning, and creative processes.
- Collaborate with other internal service teams to maximise opportunities and facilitate the effective delivery of sponsorships, influencers, video/photography, social media, content, PR and loaner pool (where applicable to client’s requirements).
- Be able to lead an events team on-site, delegate responsibilities and maintain high moral during time sensitive and stressful setup/breakdown periods of events.
- Recruit and manage freelance on-site teams for event set up, visitor engagement and breakdown assistance.
- Have a good understanding of client needs and products, to create an effective stand for them to engage with visitors.
- Maintain a programme of regular events communications to key stakeholders both within Heaven Media and externally to clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Manage and maintain internal and external budgets, working with the accounts team.
- Identify and compare the services of a number of suppliers such as booth builders, printers, merchandisers, equipment hire plus others to ensure we excel in cost efficiencies, design, appeal, quality and latest technology.
- Setting and measuring performance indicators to analyse the success of event activations.
- Produce post show reports for clients, as well as for internal optimisation.
- Regularly coordinating with account managers and business development team on new opportunities, project progress and highlight any roadblocks within the event planning team.
- A flexible approach to change working hours and adapt to business needs, attending every event onsite including evenings and weekends as required.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience in the event industry (including exhibition stand experience).
- Experience in project management, including proven track record of meeting deadlines and managing tasks, whilst always ensuring client relations are maintained.
- Team leadership skills, managing a scalable team to achieve maximum efficiency with event planning and onsite team leading.
- Creating projects from the ground up following a brief from clients and building something that achieves KPIs and goals set.
- Experience working on multiple events/clients simultaneously, whilst maintaining client relations and hitting deadlines.
Other Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in event management both in the UK and overseas.
- Passion for gaming and the industry around it.
- Full driving license and vehicle.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Confident, outgoing personality.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
Send CV, covering letter, and portfolio to Jackie Rahman at email@example.com.