||Alconbury PE28 / Remote
||Dependent on Experience
||Head of Marketing Operations
Heaven Media is a marketing agency which delivers campaigns globally. We operate solely within the Gaming and eSports industry with specialist knowledge and experience within this market. Our core services are event management, sponsorships, influencers, social media and content creation, creative services (such as video production and photography), advertising, computer equipment shipping and hire and public relations.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing Operations, we are looking for an Influencer Specialist who is self-motivated and has experience in reporting and partnership management, including influencers, eSports and tournaments in the gaming/tech industry. The primary duties will be to assist the Head of Marketing Operations with new business proposals, creating bespoke client reports, manage eSports relations for Heaven Media and ensure timelines and client deliverables are always achieved.
As a key position within the team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the gaming industry and create creative and exciting marketing campaigns, with the aim to meet branding and commercial objectives. You will also be tasked with reporting on all influencer and eSports activations, and determining their success and future.
- Responsible for creating new business proposals related to eSports and influencer marketing.
- Responsible for influencer outreach and contract negotiations.
- Responsible for reporting on eSports and Influencer marketing campaigns, tailored to the clients needs.
- Managing eSports relations on behalf of clients to coordinate event presence, influencer giveaways, and coordinating system deliveries.
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict timelines for delivering client projects.
- Collaborate with other internal service teams to maximise opportunities and facilitate the effective delivery of events, video/photography, social media, content, PR and loaner pool (where applicable to client’s requirements).
- Have a good understanding of client needs and products, to create an effective campaign with suitable influencers and teams.
- Setting and measuring performance indicators to analyse the success of campaign activations.
- Identify and develop new influencer and sponsorship relationships, thereby effectively growing Heaven Media’s network of gaming influencers.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years’ experience in the influencer and eSports industry.
- 2+ years’ experience with reporting and analytics.
- Experience in project management, including proven track record of meeting deadlines and managing tasks, whilst always ensuring client relations are maintained.
- Creating projects from the ground up following a brief from clients and building something that achieves KPIs and goals set.
- Experience working on multiple influencers/new business/clients simultaneously, whilst maintaining client relations and hitting deadlines.
- Ability to work closely alongside a team of influencer managers that manage the day-to-day communications.
- Ability to maintain professionalism under stress and tight deadlines.
Desirable Skills & Experience Required:
- Passion for gaming and the industry around it.
- Existing network of influencers.
- Experience as a streamer or content creator.
- French or German speaking.
- Experienced with Influencer activations at events, and able to provide examples.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Well organised.
Send CV, covering letter, and portfolio to Jackie Rahman at firstname.lastname@example.org.