||Alconbury PE28 / Remote
||Dependent on Experience
||Full Time / Permanent
||Director of Client Services
Heaven Media is a marketing agency which delivers campaigns globally. We operate solely within the Gaming and eSports industry with specialist knowledge and experience within this market. Our core services are event management, sponsorships, influencers, social media and content creation, creative services (such as video production and photography), advertising, computer equipment shipping and hire and public relations.
We are looking for a PR Manager with five or more years’ experience in the gaming industry on the UK and Nordic market and a reliable network of media contacts. The position will be fulfilled either in our office in Huntingdon or remote from the London area with regular office times and continuous communication via phone and email with team staff and clients.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a rising marketing agency with a niche focus on gaming. The job will require adaptability, a keen focus on the gaming industry and a deep knowledge of all major UK, Nordic and European press. This role furthermore requires experience in managing freelancers or sub-agencies as European PR Lead Manager or Agency.
- Managing, liaising and supporting PR clients from the gaming hardware, games, esports and consumer electronics industry.
- Developing, planning and managing creative PR strategies and activities targeting European press.
- Managing freelancers and sub-agencies as European PR Lead Agency.
- Executing all PR activities in the UK and Nordics.
- Executing all European PR activities outside the UK and Nordics via local freelancers and sub-agencies.
- Planning and executing of media relations for clients and Heaven Media.
- Creating and localising PR and Marketing texts for clients and Heaven Media.
- Distributing press releases, media alerts and media assets for clients and Heaven Media.
- Managing product reviews in key media on behalf of Heaven Media clients.
- Cooperating with various service departments within the agency and external partners.
- Creating regular reports for clients and the agency.
- Maintaining and expanding media contact database.
- Supporting the Business Development to acquire new clients for PR.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ experience as PR Manager on the UK and Nordic market within the gaming industry with focus on tech and hardware products.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing freelancers or sub-agencies as European PR Lead Manager or Agency.
- Proven track record of successful PR campaign development, planning, execution and measurement.
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the UK, Nordic and European gaming, lifestyle, business and daily media with a vast and reliable network of press contacts.
- Native English speaker with excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Creative, target-oriented and reliable writing skills in English.
- Analytical skills and comprehension for the evaluation of media coverage.
- Articulate and confident when dealing with senior stakeholders and clients and can build effective relationships at all levels.
- Team player with a natural talent of achieving common goals for Heaven Media and clients.
- Highly creative and can challenge the status quo whilst acting strategically and tactically.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be commercially aware and always get the best value for money for the business
- Project management with ability to multitask, delegate and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can prioritise against business and client objectives with ease.
Other Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in PC hardware, gaming and esports.
- Second language proficiency in French or German.
- Interest in gaming and eSports.
- Personal resilience.
- Drive and self-motivation.
Send CV, covering letter, and portfolio to Jackie Rahman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries should only be made via this method. Inquiries made outside of this method will not be moved forward. Inquiries without a portfolio may be returned or declined without furthering the process. Recruitment agencies need not apply.