||Swedish Marketing Specialist
||Dependent on Experience
||Part-Time – 4 hours per day 9:00-13:00
||Head of Creative
Heaven Media is a marketing agency which delivers campaigns globally. We operate solely within the Gaming and eSports industry with specialist knowledge and experience within this market. Our core services are event management, sponsorships, influencers, social media and content creation, creative services (such as video production and photography), advertising, computer equipment shipping and hire and public relations.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist who is native in Swedish with a very good command of English, to join the Content Team. This role is best suited to a highly organised self-starter with previous experience in social media and content creation. The suitable candidate must be advanced with the entire MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and comfortable with various social media platforms. The role is part-time and will include a variety of tactical marketing delivery tasks, as well as some administration and translation tasks.
Professionally, you will report to the Head of Creative and sit within the Content Team. You will have responsibility for supporting the Head of Creative as needed, as well as liaising with the wider Content Team to collaborate on artwork briefings, translations, content planning, content creation, scheduling, reporting, and any other tasks as appropriate.
The role will require a good understanding of our clients and businesses, internal and external communication skills, and strong working relationships within Heaven Media. Periodic travel to the UK Head Office and other locations may be required.
- Localising gaming / technology content for social media from English to Swedish.
- Supporting the Head of Creative in daily tasks, which includes, but is not limited to, compiling regional social media analytical learnings in a digestible format, assisting in group content creation, and performing community management tasks.
- Assisting with the maintenance of the marketing plans and social media schedules for several clients (major gaming brands).
- Managing several social media platforms in Swedish.
- Replying to user questions on behalf of clients where relevant in Swedish.
- Driving engagement on social channels through comments, polls, etc.
- Analysing and suggesting new types of content that would better fit the client’s local Swedish community.
- Working with external community teams. Liaising with client teams to provide best practice guidelines on community management.
- Client relationship management through regular meetings and emails.
- Monitoring social media campaigns, such as product launches and competitions, to boost reach, followers and engagement on client’s social channels.
- Updating, contributing, and reviewing weekly and monthly content planners for several clients.
- Collaborating with the Content, Events, Influencers, Sponsorships, Loaner Pool, and Channel Marketing teams and all other internal areas of the business as needed.
- Administrative tasks as needed.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Native Swedish speaker or have 100% fluency (having lived in Sweden for many years) and fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- 1-2 years Marketing and Social Media Marketing experience for B2C technology/gaming brands.
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- You know how to handle platforms natively or through management tools and have some experience with reporting.
- You know how to share and present to a broader audience.
- You are a team player and always ready to help others.
- You are creative and have a drive for action.
- Reliable and independent approach to work.
- High quality standards and customer focus.
- Ability to work autonomously, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience and interest in PC Hardware, gaming, and eSports
- Remote working experience a plus.
- Experience with Content Management systems such as Sprinklr, HeyOrca, Asana, etc. is a plus.
- Personal resilience
- Drive and self-motivation.
Send CV and covering letter to Jackie Rahman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries should only be made via this method. Inquiries made outside of this method will not be moved forward. Recruitment agencies need not apply.