||US Based Twitter Marketing Specialist
||Dependent on Experience
||Full-time – 8 hours per day 9:00-17:30
||Head of Creative Services
Heaven Media is a marketing agency which delivers campaigns globally. We operate solely within the Gaming and eSports industry with specialist knowledge and experience within this market. Our core services are event management, sponsorships, influencers, social media and content creation, creative services (such as video production and photography), advertising, computer equipment shipping and hire and public relations.
We are currently seeking a US based Twitter Marketing Specialist who has ample experience in running Twitter social media campaigns to join the Content Team. This role is best suited to a highly organised self-starter with experience in remote-work. The suitable candidate must have an advanced skill set with the entire MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and be comfortable with Google Office Suite. The role is full-time and will include a variety of tactical marketing delivery tasks, as well as some administration and communication tasks.
You will report to the Head of Creative Services and sit within the Content Team. You will be responsible for planning, managing and reporting on a large North American gaming Twitter account. The wider scope of this role will entail creating artwork briefings, content planning, content creation, liaising with clients, scheduling, on-site Twitter coverage and reporting.
The role will require a good understanding of our clients and the gaming industry. It will require excellent internal and external communication skills, and you must be able to build strong working relationships within Heaven Media, as well as the client. Periodic travel to NA gaming events and/or the UK Head Office will be required.
- • Creating gaming / technology content for large North American gaming hardware company.
- • Performing daily tasks pertinent to this position, which includes, but is not limited to, compiling social media analytical learnings in a digestible format, assisting in group content creation, and performing community management tasks.
- • Assisting with the maintenance of the marketing plans and social media schedules for client.
- • Replying to user questions on behalf of clients where relevant.
- • Driving engagement on social channels through comments, polls, etc.
- • Analysing and suggesting new types of content based on client roadmap.
- • Working with external community teams. Liaising with client teams to provide best practice guidelines on community management.
- • Client relationship management through regular meetings and emails.
- • Monitoring social media campaigns, such as product launches and competitions, to boost reach, followers and engagement on client’s social channels.
- • Updating, contributing, and reviewing weekly and monthly content planners.
- • Collaborating with the Content, Events, Influencers, Sponsorships, Loaner Pool, and Channel Marketing teams and all other internal areas of the business as needed.
- • Administrative tasks as needed.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- • 4-5 years’ experience of managing social media platforms for gaming hardware companies, of which at least 1.5 years must be Twitter management.
- • In depth knowledge of all current social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, SnapChat, etc.
- • Social media community management, preferably with a gaming or tech-focused company.
- • Professional knowledge of eSports, preferably with focus on NA LCS.
- • You know how to handle platforms natively or through management tools and have experience with reporting.
- • You know how to share and present to clients.
- • You are a team player and always ready to help others.
- • You are creative and have a drive for action.
- • Reliable and independent approach to work.
- • High quality standards and customer focus.
- • Ability to work autonomously, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- • Able to travel US-wide. Some weekend and/or after hours work may be required, due to the nature of gaming events.
Other Desirable Skills & Experience:
- • Experience and interest in PC Hardware, gaming, and eSports.
- • Remote working experience.
- • Experience with Content Management systems such as Sprinklr, HeyOrca, Asana, etc. is a plus.
- Personal resilience.
- Drive and self-motivation.
Send resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries should only be made via this method. Inquiries made outside of this method will not be moved forward. Recruitment agencies need not apply.